JL & JL:U

lancerx

i guess you missed the jl movie about the hawkgirl and her ppl trying to taking over earth and at the end their base crashed into earth thus ending the current jl and hawkgirl quiting. at the end they say they were gonna rebuild and jl:u is the result.

i personaly like the idea of seeing others in the league but the as of now some episodes have been kinda so-so with a lot of comedy added and less action (just watch 1x05 where they actually made batman sing ;) )

i guess you missed the jl movie about the hawkgirl and her ppl trying to taking over earth and at the end their base crashed into earth thus ending the current jl and hawkgirl quiting. at the end they say they were gonna rebuild and jl:u is the result.

i personaly like the idea of seeing others in the league but the as of now some episodes have been kinda so-so with a lot of comedy added and less action (just watch 1x05 where they actually made batman sing :afro: )

Yes i saw the movie, starcrossed or something like that, sorry for my english, but i found JL a really interesting cartoon, instead, JL:U is a joke, a you said, that episode where Batman sings ;) well i´ll have to wait to see what happens, to early to give an opinion.