Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus

Wizard

yea the game did get sorta annoying at some points, especially when i used 2 dancers

Yeah, I find the Dancer to be the only semi-annoying thing in FFX-2 so far.

I can't stand singing, although it does help the battles.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only jobs i dont have mastered are the Gun Mages, i dont understand how to get the enemy skills....

A Gun Mage needs to get hit by the enemy skills in order for them to learn that skill.

i.e. A Gun Mage learns Blaster if she gets hit by it.

Edited by Agozer

• 1 month later...

Actually, that is very old news in general, and I thought that this was posted already on this board...

Or then it wasn't... oh this memory of mine.

Edited by Agozer

o0o FF12.. *drools all over* :) must play asap.. i like that they are using the world of FFtactics advance.. that game wouldve been even better if the graphics were like this.. very vagrant story like (awesome game needs a sequel/remake)

I start to lose interest in FF series since X-2.

:D

o0o FF12.. *drools all over* :) must play asap.. i like that they are using the world of FFtactics advance.. that game wouldve been even better if the graphics were like this.. very vagrant story like (awesome game needs a sequel/remake)

i refuse to play x-2.. :D jus not the same w/o tidus and this dressup option.. WHY squareenix.. WHY!!! :huh:

o0o FF12.. *drools all over* :huh: must play asap.. i like that they are using the world of FFtactics advance.. that game wouldve been even better if the graphics were like this.. very vagrant story like (awesome game needs a sequel/remake)

i refuse to play x-2.. :) jus not the same w/o tidus and this dressup option.. WHY squareenix.. WHY!!! :D

it's every hentai lovers' dreams come true. :)