Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus

Wizard

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance = sucks.

I'm going to steal your head.

Pass it to me when your done, i lost my last one and now i think its time i got a new one, they come in really handy.

oh yeah, and final fantasy tactics advance does not suck, why would you say it does?, what did you not like about it?, did you also not like FFT on psx?.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the recent Final Fantasies have sucked.  All of them.  This goes back to even nine, or eight.  9 had a good story.  10 had a crap story, with a crap ending, that 10-2 confirmed.  10 also had crap easy gameplay.  Final Fantasy Tactics Advance = sucks.  Though not an FF, Unlimited Saga sucked.  I'm probobly forgetting some, just remind me of what they are so I can say they suck.

I guess you're not an RPG fan, or is it just Square you don't like?

All the recent Final Fantasies have sucked.  All of them.  This goes back to even nine, or eight.  9 had a good story.  10 had a crap story, with a crap ending, that 10-2 confirmed.  10 also had crap easy gameplay.  Final Fantasy Tactics Advance = sucks.  Though not an FF, Unlimited Saga sucked.  I'm probobly forgetting some, just remind me of what they are so I can say they suck.

I guess you're not an RPG fan, or is it just Square you don't like?

Since we're talking about Square-Enix here, I'll contribute my two cents...

I've liked all Final Fantasy games. Sure, sounds fanboyish, but I like the older FFs better (which doesn't mean that FFX-2 sucks). But yes, like Kanti said, Unlimited SaGa was a letdown and so was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (but that's not even debatable). Other less-known Square games are good too.

Am I the only one in the world who likes FFVIII the most?? I would love to see a sequal to that. Each one of those characters are favourites of mine... in 7 the only one I liked was Sephiroth for obvious reasons.

No, you're not. I like FFVIII a lot too. I don't get it why so many people bash it.

UUUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I HATE YOU ALL! I REALLY HATE YOU ALL!!! YOU GUYS PLAYED FFT, UNLIMITED SAGA, KINGDOM HEARTS,FF 10, 10-2, 11, I DIDN'T, I CAN'T YET DAMN SOO DIE ALL, DIE ALL!!!!!!!

KANTI YOU DUMBASS FFTA WAS THE GREATEST RPG THAT EVER GRACED THE GBA(IT AND THE CASTLEVANIA SERIES), I'M STILL PLAYING IT; IT RULES!!!!!!

AND YES I AM THE(AS IN THE) FINAL FANTASY FANBOY, I ROCK, FINAL FANTASY ROCKS :P:banghead::banghead::devilboy::devilboy::devilboy:

Heh. Cool it axl, you've made your point quite clear. :P

You can't play those? Why not? Surely ROmania has a few gamestores?

Besides, like Kanti said Final Fantasy Tactics is far better than FFTA, but that doesn't make FFTA a bad game.

Edited by Agozer

People support FFTA?! :o

Dude! The Law system! Sucked! It's like, "Hey, I'm a judge, and I say you can't use swords, or magic, or hurt monsters." It sucked! And it was also easy as flock, that can't even be denied. That's the biggest letdown of the new games in the series, they offer no challenge at all. Also, some of the missions in FFTA appear like, once, ar rarely, so it takes for ever to really complete the game. And I think I heard you have to play against other people with the game to get a couple items that you need to complete quests, which is stupid if it's true. So after you beat the game, you walk around forever with super characters redoing missions and hoping you randomly find the one you need.

And no, I don't hate Square, or Enix. Just Square-Enix.

The law system made battles either a pain in the ass or time to be really stratigic imo. Too damn long you say? LIES! You can either A) Beat the game straight forward, or :o Do all the missions, THEN Beat the game. Those missions offer more time to build your clan and skill.