Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus

Wizard

I would of imagin a a FFVII game that took place before the original FFVII when Vincent was with The Turks. But this will do justice for now.

That's being developed. It's called Final Fantasy: Before Crisis. It takes place before FF7, and the main character is Reno.

One problem, though, is that it's only for cellular phones.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dooz' date='Sep 15 2004, 07:17 PM'][quote name='K`dash' date='Sep 15 2004, 07:41 PM'] I would of imagin a a FFVII game that took place before the original FFVII when Vincent was with The Turks. But this will do justice for now.[/quote]
That's being developed. It's called Final Fantasy: Before Crisis. It takes place before FF7, and the main character is Reno.

One problem, though, is that it's only for cellular phones. [/quote]
Farther, farther then that <_<

Too bad Before Crisis might not come out overseas.

The potential to suck is staggering.

Are you talkin about Dinge of Cerberus or Before Crisis?

I don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I definnitely want to see DoC. It's rumored to be the true end to FFVII after all.

Edited by Agozer

in a way it is gr8 since FFVII was among the greatest games i ever played, however, this betrays the whole Final Fantasy series, thier name refer to the fact that the stories start and end on the same game, every game is different form te previous ones, except for some character names that appear in ALL the series, if this game comes out it will screw everything that made the series SPECIAL =(

in a way it is gr8 since FFVII was among the greatest games i ever played, however, this betrays the whole Final Fantasy series, thier name refer to the fact that the stories start and end on the same game, every game is different form te previous ones, except for some character names that appear in ALL the series, if this game comes out it will screw everything that made the series SPECIAL =(

They've already made FFX-2 so they already betrayed that. And SquareEnix said that they don't have a FF Bible...it's just fan blather.

All the recent Final Fantasies have sucked. All of them. This goes back to even nine, or eight. 9 had a good story. 10 had a crap story, with a crap ending, that 10-2 confirmed. 10 also had crap easy gameplay. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance = sucks. Though not an FF, Unlimited Saga sucked. I'm probobly forgetting some, just remind me of what they are so I can say they suck.