I have a problem

Fatal Rose

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feelings are the work of the Devil. They are meant to control you and make you do things you would never do. Shed those feelings and you become a free man.

What am I blathering about? I'm so tired.

You sound religious :rolleyes: It's so unlike you.

I know where to get advices now when I have problems in relationship :P

Not that I make a very big deal out of it.

One word, Fatal. You need to be more mature in dealing with relationship.

After reading thru what you have said, I can only summarise that you are still not ready to be involved in any relationship yet. Sorry for the harsh words.  :rolleyes:

No offense was taken. I know how to handle myself. I have been with girls before that have been involved and it's been no big deal, I have been with girls when I have been involved, I have been with girls when neither one of us has been involved. It's just this time it's different. I started to get feelings again, something I had not felt for a long time. There is also so much negative stuff going on in my life right now witch makes things worse (you guys have no idea). As long as I don't have to see/talk to her I am cool, and if I do see her I am going to try to stay cool.

Yeah, I haven't felt feelings in a long time either.

(Is that even proper grammar? I like my grammar...)

Sadly I am going to my other friends birthday party today and she might be there.

Hey everybody! Let's cry for Fatal, who has no sense of right and wrong! Let's cry for him when the answer to all his problems is logic!

:D

Anon.

Hahaha! A mass crying.

Boo flocking hoo.

Sadly I am going to my other friends birthday party today and she might be there.

Hey everybody! Let's cry for Fatal, who has no sense of right and wrong! Let's cry for him when the answer to all his problems is logic!

Anon.

You took the words right out of my mouth :P

Anon.

You took the words right out of my mouth :P

Or let's just play some classic metallica and also not care.

Sorry, for temporarily hijacking this thread but why does Weirdy's avatar always feature hobos?

because........ :D uhhhh.... :P

hobos > you

OWNED

gg :P

btw, my 2¢ *clears throat*

...I'm tired of ppl always biitching about their feelings.

there

Edited by Weirdanzeige