I have a problem

Fatal Rose

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2emulation? What the hell's going on?

Look, either you just fu*k her and get it over with (wearing condoms I hope) so that after it's no longer any big of a deal, or you stay away from her from here on.

But you keep going back to her house? What gives? Be honest, you wanna screw her, no? Then do it and get it over with. Once you're done, you'll realize it was nothing and all the "what if's" and "could be's" will be gone from your mind.

Edit: Okay, found the thread regarding 2emulation.

Edited by Captain FuKu

That I look like Johnny Depp(SP?) and some other complements.

LOL

nooo honey, you're not that hot :lol::lol::lol:

no one can look or be compared to johnny depp

:afro:

:lol: thanks babe you made my evening ;)

That I look like Johnny Depp(SP?) and some other complements.

LOL

nooo honey, you're not that hot :lol::lol::lol:

no one can look or be compared to johnny depp

:(

:lol: thanks babe you made my evening :shootem:

She said it not me. I don't think I look like him at all.

You guys are right but I am real weak emotionally right now.

Nicca I feel you :rolleyes: nah I know what you're going through, it sux, you wnat her bad and becuase of all the stuff that stopz you from having her makez you want her even more. It's that feeling of something being right infront of you and you know you can have it but you dont want to fawk up and face the consequences. I love dat shyt, yet hate it at the same damn time, oh yeah fawk johnny depth(sp?) but anywayz, I say leave it and dont come back, hang out with your kinfolk else where, fawking da mom and leaving the kidz aint kool, you should get shot for some shyt like that.

I can keep my cool as long as I am not around her, but when I run into her at my friends house or when we visit my friends cousin's house and she is there it starts to stir up all kinds of emotions within me again.

STOP!!! Damn it, the way you talk about this, it seems that you have NO control over things that occur.

"I can't be around her or emotions will stir..." Bull$hit. Total bull$hit. You sound as if it is only her fault if you do things, when YOU, that is right Fatal, YOU are in control too. Think about it; it takes 2 people to have any relation. 2!!! You have a say in it too, you dumbflock. So, to say that you can only "go with the flow" is a downright lie.

Please, stop your bit¢hing on things such as this. I am sorry I had to do this, but it seems that NO ONE will get through to you with regular words; maybe harsh ones will teach.

Anon.

I can keep my cool as long as I am not around her, but when I run into her at my friends house or when we visit my friends cousin's house and she is there it starts to stir up all kinds of emotions within me again.

STOP!!! Damn it, the way you talk about this, it seems that you have NO control over things that occur.

"I can't be around her or emotions will stir..." Bull$hit. Total bull$hit. You sound as if it is only her fault if you do things, when YOU, that is right Fatal, YOU are in control too. Think about it; it takes 2 people to have any relation. 2!!! You have a say in it too, you dumbflock. So, to say that you can only "go with the flow" is a downright lie.

Please, stop your bit¢hing on things such as this. I am sorry I had to do this, but it seems that NO ONE will get through to you with regular words; maybe harsh ones will teach.

Anon.

You know what if I was not in such a good mood that would have pissed me off. But since we are "friends" I wont let it get to me. But I will say this anti, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WITH A GIRL BEFORE? HAVE YOU EVER FELT FOR SOEMONE BEFORE. Certainly does not seem like it. It's not as easy as you think to just not like someone, to just forget about someone. When you have feelings for a forbidden person you can either avoid them and stay in denial and act like there not there when they are and they just build up inside and things can get worse, OR you can be man enough to express how you feel and admit what your problem is and that you need help with it.