They ruined Fantastic four the movie

Aoshi

i cannot say anything

and i think you will feel the same way

read this

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18365

dont look if you dont want the movie kinda ruined has spoilers for you.

why so much crap this might be the fall of the superhero movie

this is so much sh#t ah why did they do that to you dr doom noooooooo

well i'll stop my rambling read and be mortified as how they destroyed their origins

(a person who is very dissapointed and hopes this is not true B) )

Michael Chiklis as The Thing and Julian McMahon as Dr. Doom is hilarious. :-(

And Jessica Alba is hot. B)

Which part annoyed you? I only scan read and I didnt see anything too terrible.

What's wrong with Dr. Doom then?

If you didnt read

here are the problems

1 dr doom is a rich corperate person who owns latveria corperation B) (doom looks normal here)

2 reed richards and ben ask for doom's help to experiment on his space station :blink:

3 dr doom goes with them on the space station and guess what gets hit with that gamma

stuff :-( thats stupid no mystisism :(

4 gamma crates a metal disordre skin and electrical powers :D thats not true

5 no mention of heroic contibutions in movie but how they got famous????

6 doom is rich mega corperate dude in new york???

7 he stole a motorbike why??? you own the friggin corperation use its resources like classic doom

8 since star wars episode 3 is coming out they try to distance doom from another masked charcter

if this is not seem to be a problem then you my friend dont seem to like or know fantasic four

Edited by Aoshi

well, if its bad then for sure i wont watch it...but the way these superhero comic movies are made...they are made with what i like to call "hollywood symdrome".

basically sayin, u take these great comic book heros for example. spider-man and x-men. obviously, these movies were great, but were somewhat dissapointing because the "original" comic book storyline was twisted one way or another (especially x-men). now, for us fans who knows the story vividly from the comic books, that isnt a good thing to do to our beloved comic characters. But, hollywood producers and directers are not makin these movies entirely for comic book readers. they have to discombobulate the story to make it look more "watchable" for the comically-challenged. they always have to somehow balance the storylines for comic fans and movie watchers alike, and to me, thats just toning down a good comic book. so, rather than gettin pissed at comic book movies that are not totally accurate( x-men, x-men 2, and especially spider-man 2), i jus have an understanding that its hollywood, and we will never get a perfectly accurate comic book storyline...for 10 bucks a pop, i just make the best out of the movie as much as possible...

Yeah it's annoying how they don't get everything right, but you can't wish for everything. I'm sure it'll capture a lot of Fantastic 4 greatness. It just seems as if the designers didn't have much to do so thought what they could do to alter it. Like people who change recipes of already loved products.

By the way, I thought making Spider-man shoot webs from his hand was a lot better than saying that any old science student or scientist could make the super strong web shooters. That was a daft decision of Marvel. It didn't make sense. B)

PS. Thanks fo listing it all so I dont have to be bothered to read it. :-(

to me by comic to movie standards this film is considered butchered

this bites

im going to burn down hollywood if they make one more bad superhero film

Do it after Deadpool.

At least this Fantastic Four movie will be release in theaters. There was a previous that was so bad they took it out of theaters and never released a home version.

Henry Rollins better be Deadpool or it'll suck terribly.