Rumble Fish

LiNk

I like the animation moves made in cel-shading idea, but for this one I feel like it needs to be polished more on characters' move as well as controls too. Seemed to me here that the game is not very popular anymore as mostly people played Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Ah well. :rolleyes:

DO YOU AGREE THAT GARNET HAS A NICELY ANIMATED RACK?

I for one, would. :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the animation moves made in cel-shading idea, but for this one I feel like it needs to be polished more on characters' move as well as controls too. Seemed to me here that the game is not very popular anymore as mostly people played Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Ah well. :evil:

Take it easy, man. I know that you basically 'hate' this game but you must understand of how they made this game and why. So, don't 'mad' at me, will ya? :P:)

Garnet, will double check that character at the arcades nearby. ;)

I like the animation moves made in cel-shading idea, but for this one I feel like it needs to be polished more on characters' move as well as controls too. Seemed to me here that the game is not very popular anymore as mostly people played Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Ah well. :evil:

Take it easy, man. I know that you basically 'hate' this game but you must understand of how they made this game and why. So, don't 'mad' at me, will ya? :P:)

Garnet, will double check that character at the arcades nearby. ;)

I play the game for nicely animated boobies.

Take it easy, man. I know that you basically 'hate' this game but you must understand of how they made this game and why. So, don't 'mad' at me, will ya? ;):)

Garnet, will double check that character at the arcades nearby. :)

I play the game for nicely animated boobies.

Me too. Boobs just make the game more appealing if nothing else.

This is male logic and I just go with it. :P

That one I had to admit. That game was trying to change to old 2D style into new cell-shading which is very new to the fighting game. Good animation but hey I saw that Garnet's that you talked about earlier. Not bad though, remind me of Mai Shiranui's. :P

• 4 weeks later...