Rumble Fish

LiNk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... yes so I'm a newbie, its a crime? dun hav to be so sacastic... Who did this to you when you were noobs?

Lol, cool it. It is all just a joke ok?

No hard feeling :rofl:

ok, if its a joke i take it haha.. but anyways, atomswave.. which means there will be more waiting for such an emulator to come out lol.. but i seen a guilty gear game for PC.. isnt that from atomswave too?

.... yes so I'm a newbie, its a crime? dun hav to be so sacastic... Who did this to you when you were noobs?

Lol, cool it. It is all just a joke ok?

No hard feeling :rofl:

ok, if its a joke i take it haha.. but anyways, atomswave.. which means there will be more waiting for such an emulator to come out lol.. but i seen a guilty gear game for PC.. isnt that from atomswave too?

No, that's just the PC version of Guilty Gear. The arcade version is another matter though.

I recently played the game (or a week or 2 ago) and I found the controls to be a pain. Other then the game ISN'T FRIKING 2D (3D Mesh and skeleton models with 2D sprites on them isn't considered 2D imo) and has some nice animations (Read: Garnet's chest) are animated very nicely, the controls and the character roster is pretty sad.

:lol: yes.. the game looks good.. but the control is a pain, infact its a very big pain if u are used to playing faster paced games like kof and street fighter.. but i seen my friend played rumble fish.. and he seems to play it very well, and very smooth.. i guess its jus a new system to play on.. like some other different fighting game.

I like the animation moves made in cel-shading idea, but for this one I feel like it needs to be polished more on characters' move as well as controls too. Seemed to me here that the game is not very popular anymore as mostly people played Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Ah well. :lol:

Edited by montpics

I like the animation moves made in cel-shading idea, but for this one I feel like it needs to be polished more on characters' move as well as controls too. Seemed to me here that the game is not very popular anymore as mostly people played Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Ah well. :rolleyes:

DO YOU AGREE THAT GARNET HAS A NICELY ANIMATED RACK?