favorite game to screw around in

PLasticSlug

What im trying to say is, what is your favorite game that you play, but you dont play the game to beat it, simply you just screw around and do absolutely nothing,

My all time favorite is GTA: Vice city for the pc, I have spent days (literally) running from the cops, beating up some ho's, running over bums and all that sheit. I dont think i have actually played/progressed in game for more than 20 minutes.

- get gta deluxe mod (unbelievable)!

Rush extreme racing usa- (N64) i guess you can say im playing it, but i like to turn on mode where if you die you cant respawn so its game over and see how many people i can kill during the race.

Piolet wings- cant describe how fun it is for me just fly around the US in my gyrocopter.

Tomb raider- (on PS1) where you can run around her mansion, spent hours in there.

thats all i can think of for now.

Tropico, and other "god games."

GTA III was it for a while, but it got old, and by the time Vice City came out, I'd already worn out basically everything but the motorcycles.

Oddly enough, Final Fantasy Tactics (1). I spent a ton of time just messing with different jobs, etc. And this was before I learned the frog trick. hehe

Black and White. It's so fun starting a scrimmage game and then not actually doing anything. I like to leash my creature to something while I go to school so it grows. And any game where you can be evil is great for screwing around in. Fable here I come. :D

Carmaggedon 2 when it used to work... I would ignore all the other cars and just find stylish ways to run over people and watch it in slowmo. When I had GTA installed I would do that too. After I beat Morrowind I tried to kill EVERYONE in the world but I got bored of it after killing everyone in Balmora. I also tried killing everyone in Fallout 2 but that's just tough. Now all I'm playing now is Alpha Centauri and UT2004 and you can't really screw around in those games, atleast it won't be any fun.