DOOM Movie.. with THE ROCK!

Alpha

Even though id Software still hasn't officially acknowledged it is a done deal, Universal is moving forward with its movie adaptation of Doom. Today, the film's producers announced they have brought a new director on board the project. Polish director and former cinematographer Andrzej Bartkowiak, director of Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, and Cradle 2 the Grave, will take over the project. He replaces Enda McCallion, who had to leave the film for "personal reasons," according to Variety. The Doom movie is tentatively slated for a 2006 release; no casting announcements have been made, but reportedly the Rock has been offered the lead.

Credits: http://www.gamespot.com

I don't think The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) is going to be able to do a good job in the official DOOM movie.

I have a feeling this is going to completely ruin the DOOM games to come. :naughty:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That director sucks, he makes these action movies that are chock full of failed dramatic moments, their just another action movie....

And the rock? Can you say, 5 word repeated lines throughout the movie? Little intelligent dialog?, Running and shooting and magically not dying?, Acting like a jackass and threatining an imp with a corny line and then being ripped to shreds?

Seriously though, The Rock? Have people gone out of their mind? He's going to do the Rock Bottom or the People's Eyebrow after every scene or exaggerate a fall which you can see 5 miles away. :naughty:

PS: I like The Rock, but please.. not movies.

The Rock said that if he takes the Doom role he will play the Sarge.

First Duke Nukem and now Doom? BAH!

Have you heard anything new about the Duke Nukem movie? It seemed to have fall off the radar...I'm not actually looking forward to it because I'm sure they will somehow ruin such a great character.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

The Rock said that if he takes the Doom role he will play the Sarge.

First Duke Nukem and now Doom? BAH!

Have you heard anything new about the Duke Nukem movie? It seemed to have fall off the radar...I'm not actually looking forward to it because I'm sure they will somehow ruin such a great character.

Well, can you picture this man as the sarge :naughty:...

kingpre9.jpg

The director must be a wrestling fan. :lol:

They look similar imo o.o

Just gotta give The Rock a little more paleness or something

I swear though..if he does the People's Eyebrow in the movie... I'm leaving the theater!! :lol: