There is NO "FREE" in America

Jjangthekid

In America I've been living her for around 11 years and I'm so sure that there is no FREE anything..

im saying this because of what Gamecop is posting..they have all these hidden fees and all that crap..or its just scam..

for example..the IPOD.. was a scam..right?

NOTHING IS FREE!!! :naughty:

[edit] : other than what you can get online but in the real world..nothings free.

Edited by Jjangthekid

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In America I've been living her for around 11 years and I'm so sure that there is no FREE anything..

im saying this because of what Gamecop is posting..they have all these hidden fees and all that crap..or its just scam..

NOTHING IS FREE!!!  :naughty:

[edit] : other than what you can get online but in the real world..nothings free.

Huh? The ones I have posted are NOT scams. They are from the actual companies themselves or a 3rd party company affiliated with it. The IPOD thing was always a scam. You have to use your own knowledge to differentiate between them.

EDIT: After reading your EDIT, of course thats true.

The only thing you can get free in the real world are AOL CD's. Its just a sad fact. :lol:

Huh? The ones I have posted are NOT scams. They are from the actual companies themselves or a 3rd party company affiliated with it. The IPOD thing was always a scam. You have to use your own knowledge to differentiate between them.

yea well I guess there are some absurd scams.but like if an immigrant came here and didin't know any english at all.and one day some person calls and tells them that they won a mercedez benz in a drawing..

damn.they be running up and down..but than later finds out that..it s a scam..or they have to do something before they could get it you know??

i know that online you can get alot of things for free.. example. suprnova..you probably dont ever have to go to best buy or anything in your entire lifetime bc you could find almost anything for your computer..

EDIT: Please don't link to illegal sites.

Edited by GameCop

Free in the U.S.

None of these deals are out for the rest of North America. JUST THE U.S.

Damn you, DAMN YOU.

[Can anyone order that 9/11 tribute dvd for me :naughty:]

yea well I guess there are some absurd scams.but like if an immigrant came here and didin't know any english at all.and one day some person calls and tells them that they won a mercedez benz in a drawing..

damn.they be running up and down..but than later finds out that..it s a scam..or they have to do something before they could get it you know??

i know that online you can get alot of things for free.. example. suprnova..you probably dont ever have to go to best buy or anything in your entire lifetime bc you could find almost anything for your computer..

EDIT: Please don't link to illegal sites.

Do you really think an immigrant would be any dumber than an american citizen? Because that's really the feeling I had when I read your post.

*cough*freedomofspeech*cough*

*caugh*idiocyandignoranceareneverexcusable*caugh*

EDIT: I just realized that the middle section of my caugh is pretty hard to decifer, so I'll just write it out:

Idiocy and ignorance are never excusable.

*cough cough cough*

Anyone got a lozenge?

*caugh*idiocyandignoranceareneverexcusable*caugh*

EDIT: I just realized that the middle section of my caugh is pretty hard to decifer, so I'll just write it out:

Idiocy and ignorance are never excusable.

Go away. That didn't make a damn bit of sense.