What do you guys (gals) look like?

Now that I am a mod I have decided to reveal myself...

I'm the person on the right.

suitscensoredsmall.jpg

Like I'm going to show my face! :lol: But that's me and my roommate posing outside my door in our test taking outfit. We would take all our tests wearing that and after Anatomy and Microbiology we would smoke a cigar.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that I am a mod I have decided to reveal myself...

I'm the person on the right.

suitscensoredsmall.jpg

Like I'm going to show my face! :lol: But that's me and my roommate posing outside my door in our test taking outfit. We would take all our tests wearing that and after Anatomy and Microbiology we would smoke a cigar.

Dude, I swear that you look too much like Kramer. Even with that pixelated head of yours. :ph34r:

Like I'm going to show my face!  But that's me and my roommate posing outside my door in our test taking outfit. We would take all our tests wearing that and after Anatomy and Microbiology we would smoke a cigar.

heheheh.... :lol: only in America.

as for the rest of you, here's my mugshot... if you all say Gryph looks like Kramer then i'm a dead ringer for Fonzie... :ph34r: for you who are keeping score, i'm 5'9 (175cm) and 145lb (65kg).

don't say i didn't warn you....

it's not that scary, is it, gryph? at least i'm man enough to post the picture in the first place....

sorry if i frightened anyone.... :ph34r::lol:

That was the Fonze "AAAAY" not a scream of terror. 

point taken... "AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" right back at ya. *kicks jukebox* :lol: