What do you guys (gals) look like?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vicious[x,Apr 25 2004, 10:41 PM] I post a picture of myself, but I don't have enough posts here for anyone to care.

Since when post counts dictated popularity? :lol:

Edited by Agozer

Vicious[x,Apr 25 2004, 10:41 PM] I post a picture of myself, but I don't have enough posts here for anyone to care. <3

Since when post counts dictated popularity? :D

Yeah, take Agozer for example...

*Cough*

Look at my post count. I'm not a popular guy lol.

Well having alot of posts show youre personality. That could mean that you like interacting with people and helping them or you are very unsocial and dislike face to face conversations.

It's most probably the latter choice.

Well having alot of posts show youre personality. That could mean that you like interacting with people and helping them or you are very unsocial and dislike face to face conversations.

And I do it thru the radio, so you know what I look like, and know how I sound. Holy crap i'm a marked man

And I do it thru the radio, so you know what I look like, and know how I sound. Holy crap i'm a marked man

K'Dash, you sound very Canadian. :D

What are you talking aboot?

K'Dash, you sound very Canadian. :D

What are you talking aboot?

Its my radio voice :lol: