Post Direct Connect ISO HUBS HERE :0)

XXLEnigma

well, here is one that i have posted a couple a times in the past. its pretty good for all the above and more, definately one to check out. :

buromsbu.no-ip.info:2627

also, incase anyone didnt know, emuchina has its own dc hub. it isnt a 24/7 hub yet, but will be when more users begin to show more intrest. all you have to do is join the emuchina forum and then go to their "roms requesting" section. they have a sticky posted with all the info for joining up. hope some of you guys decide to check it out. :x

well, here is one that i have posted a couple a times in the past. its pretty good for all the above and more, definately one to check out. :

also, incase anyone didnt know, emuchina has its own dc hub. it isnt a 24/7 hub yet, but will be when more users begin to show more intrest. all you have to do is join the emuchina forum and then go to their "roms requesting" section. they have a sticky posted with all the info for joining up. hope some of you guys decide to check it out. :wink:

Thanks a bunch me :P, now that I got that one anyone have more to add :(.

[// Emulation Direct Connect Hubs ]

psxviking.no-ip.com

psxviking2.no-ip.com

www.DragonsSlayers.dns2go.com

skullzrealm.sytes.net

classicsega.homeunix.com

psxtrading.dynip.com

Credits: Disoblige, ME!, IJTF_CINDER, and everyone else here at EmulForums.

NOTE: This list is not aloud to be copied or pasted in any site without the permission of me and everyone else here at emulforums!