Just saw teh new RE Movie...

Wizard

Alrite. It's on the tables now. I just saw it. And boy, I was wrong...half the time.

So basically you all know what's it about. Raccoon City is screwed. What I liked most about this movie was, if you're a hardcore RE nut or someone who just likes the stories of the games. You'll certain like it, but by all means you can love it if you wanted too.

The connection to the games (2 and 3, you'll notice some of a bit of Code Veronica to the mix and the new RE game Outbreak, but you will notice the Code Veronica bit if you've played the game) makes this movie someone great. Not perfect though. If you compared these to the movie, the whole Alice thing is just a side quest. I only got starteld once during the whole movie. The rest is exciting and somewhat funny.

The only draw backs I won't say because I don't want to spoil it for you as much. I'll just summerise it shortly and hopefully not alot of spoilers.

From this stand point the beginning of the movie takes place 13 hours prior to the events of the frist movie (Alice waking up and grabing the gun) and it shows how the city got infected so fast within those 13 hours. Sienna Guillory, who plays Jill(and dispite some minor difference, she does look like Jill), is played very well, kinda like in RE3. Althought it isn't following the storyline of the game directly, it still puts on a good show.

As a matter of the fact. In every scene of the movie, I clip it with each game, thus enhancing the experience for me. This scene is from this game, this one is from this game. Like that. Once you put it together, you really know that they took more look into the RE games like what they did in the first movie. The only draw back I have with the entire movie. Is the ending. OMG, the ending hurts my head so much. Telling from it, there will be something to end it. And from my speculation. That game is Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Chris, Clair and Wesker might make a frikling apparenece now. Well, you see Chris in the beginning if you look hard enough.

Nemesis is friking bad ass.

Oh yeah, this movie isn't for movie buffs who have never played, seen, heard, read Resident Evil.

The ones who know the series the best will experience it the best with compairsions and what not.

What are fanboys for?

I just saw Resident evil 2 today, and it was really sweet. Alot better than the first. Plus, it was ALOT like the games, only differences i notices where minor, such as, Jills hair wasnt black, and the T-Virus formula wasnt blue, it was red (i think, you only saw it for like 2 seconds in 2 when Leon dropped it off the banister, or was that the anitidote...which was green in the movie....) Yeah anyway, when a scientist said, "put him in the Nemesis project" at the beginning i almost shat myself, and sure enough, Nemesis was there, Although he not only had his Rocket Launcher, but a massive chaingun! w00t! Go see it, its well worth the price :naughty: