Snow flakes are a nice touch

XXLEnigma

lets build a snowman?

Sure I'll get the snow...

lol.. anyways yeah the snowflakes are nice. If the forum gets a little slow, its probally becuase of your browser and or connection. Just change your style from " spacepilot3k " and all we be well!

did any of you get a snowy white chirstmas? all england got was rain and a bit more rain?

it was wierd because it was warm yesterday in leeds[take it from me if its warm at all in england it eithier global warming or some wierd space ray?]

nice. the snow flakes are WAY trippy. :x:D great job. :?

as for snow, NO WAY in hell is it going to snow here. it hasnt snowed where i live in like 20 years. i was like 5 or 6 at the time. i just remember that it melted right away after hitting the ground. oh well. today it was a nice 70 degrees, pretty normal. i do love the snow, especially for christmas, but since i now live in the south, i have to make do without it. :)

Well some people have been complaining the snow flakes were to big and slow downed their computers. So I reduced the size. And kept it to one image falling. Sorry, but it still looks nice you go to admit!