Meh! Where are.............?

L.S.D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, some... ok, MOST of the members that dont post here often are only rom munchers, but im sure there are a few that have a better excuse. take me for example. i work alot of hours. two jobs and all. when i do have the time to stop by, i rarely ever post. i just usually check the boards for anyone breaking the rules, bad language, posting direct links etc. but thats me, and i guess im not the adverage member you are referring to. :punk:

Wow!, and admin with 1200 post count <_<

That's rare (except for Diso)

No for me, as I am busy at times right now. Couldn't bother much for those missing people after that event.

What I want most is this site is still alive and could discuss with it to other 'still' active members around here. That is just normal and happened anyway, just like the other site like Romshare forum. :rofl:

Roms Suck B)

haha i remember back in the days i used to always come to this forum for links, you people would just talk and talk and share information until all the bits and pieces were put together, I especially remember SVC chaos/plus. It took me over a year, but for some reason i finally joined. Im sure alot of people decided not to come back after the whole ROM debacle (or however you spell that word)