Evolution vs. Creation

OverlordMondo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you fail to understand the scientific principles doesn't make it wrong.

The fact that we have these similarities is exactly what makes evolution a more viable theory. Take a few advanced classes and learn stuff before you try to argue. I went to Catholic school and learned all about Creationism and it just doesn't make as much sense. And evolutionists believe we were created, just not at one moment by God just a few thousand years ago. We were created by an ongoing process of evolution.

Unlike religion, science doesn't claim that it has all the answers which is why we try to understand the unknown. And scientific theories are RARELY overturned because it is HARD for something to even become a theory.

Science isn't out to prove the Bible wrong, it is out to make sense of the world we live in. If science sometimes contradicts the Bible, so be it. Many scientists are people who believe in God and know how to separate proper thought from bullshit.

So back to my point. In the history of Mankind, has there ever been proof of one KIND of animal producing another KIND of animal? Has a dog ever produced a non dog? We have many types of Dogs, yes, but they are still Dogs. Same with all KINDS of animals.

Ok...I'll give an example for vertebrates. First vertebrates were marine, lacking jaws or paired fins (550 mya). Jawed fishes then became dominant creatures in the sea (450 mya). Amphibian ancestors first to invade the land (400 mya). Largely replaced by reptiles more suited to live on land (300 mya). Dinosaurs and other reptiles ruled the earth for 150 million years and their extinction (65 mya) allowed mammals to become dominant. Here is a progression of features: Craniates, ghantosomes, teleostomes, tetrapods, amniotes, mammary glands.

Since major breakthroughs in biology basically started in the mid to late 1800s, we're still advancing. You can't blame science for not having answers yet since we are still working on it.

You're talking like ALL people that believe in evolution are Godless motherflockers and ALL people who believe in God believe in Creationism. You are GRAVELY mistaken.

And the stories about floods and dragons isn't worth mentioning since peopel back then were idiots. Even bigger idiots than we are now.

Let's just retire this arguement because I've got too much work to do right now.

I don't think this thread is ready to be closed yet...it's not THAT bad. If Kanti thinks this is enough for his project then it can be closed or just left alone.

While this thread isn't so bad, I think it has served it's purpose for now. If you need to add something, or Kanti wants it re-opened, then by all means open it again.

Edited by Agozer

Just because you fail to understand the scientific principles doesn't make it wrong.

Take a few advanced classes and learn stuff before you try to argue.

Many scientists are people who believe in God and know how to separate proper thought from bullshit.

And the stories about floods and dragons isn't worth mentioning since peopel back then were idiots. Even bigger idiots than we are now.

Let's just retire this arguement because I've got too much work to do right now.

I thought this was supposed to be a debate, I guess I was wrong. Its really just a flame thread and it should indeed be closed.

Whenever you are ready to have an actual debate, my AIM name is "tadstuff" and my yahoo ID is "tsnstuff" feel free to contact me.

PS: You didn't give me any proof of anything, just more theories.

Take a few advanced classes and learn stuff before you try to argue.

Many scientists are people who believe in God and know how to separate proper thought from bullshit.

I thought this was supposed to be a debate, I guess I was wrong. Its really just a flame thread and it should indeed be closed.

Whenever you are ready to have an actual debate, my AIM name is "tadstuff" and my yahoo ID is "tsnstuff" feel free to contact me.

PS: You didn't give me any proof of anything, just more theories.

I may take you up on that offer once I have less work to do. Plus, that wasn't really a flame...I don't think you've seen me flame. :D And scientific theories are theories because they have proof. This thread is now closed so let's not continue any further here.

PS: You didn't give me any proof either.

Edited by GryphonKlaw