Evolution vs. Creation

OverlordMondo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depend I suppose on what You believe So i'll try to take both sides and You can pick from there.

Evolution has more of a better scientific explanation than creation. It explains how mammals evolved, how the continental plates shifted, and ice age, etc etc..

Creation is a good theory. The only problem with it is how you choose whether or not to believe it. Ppl spends lives trying to find the Garden of Eden and such. The only thing I don't like about the story of Creation is that everything was just there. Also, creation doesn't really explain different ethic groups which is primarilly the asians and africans.

Evolution has the out of africa thesis and explains how the humans migrated and stuff like that.

Another thing, Tell us what ur project needs stupid :devilboy:

Evolution has more of a better scientific explanation than creation. It explains how mammals evolved, how the continental plates shifted, and ice age, etc etc..

Evolution has the out of africa thesis and explains how the humans migrated and stuff like that.

You are gravely mistaken about what evolution is...it doesn't explain migration or any of that stuff. It's about how organisms advanced from single celled prokaryotes to humans. Geographic data is important when discussing evolution but it in no way explains it.

Is it that God created man out of want, or is it man created God out of need?

Well the first answer can't be answered at all since no one knows why God created man (assuming you believe in God). But I think man created God out of need to justify their existence and to make sense of the world. Also creating a God figure could keep people in line. Also the existence of God gave people a purpose in life, to do things to become closer to him (I'm using him because its easy, not because I think God is a him).

I'll answer with this question:

Anon.

We're all going to Hell or something like it anyways.

We made God, but we can't get rid of him that easily it seems. Damn crazy religious bastards that think that their is god and tries to convince me.

I will try to defend my belief here. And I'm not offended by what you all said :devilboy:

I am always believe in "evolution". If a person has a change of behavior and pattern of life, I will called that "evolution" instead of "change". But Darwin's Theory of Evolution is well, only a Theory. No one has the proof yet!!! Especially the ape-evolve-to-human part. Well, it can be read from somewhere. i forget where :shootem: Sorry.

Tough to answer. But I must agree with Gryph here. Human tend to take the easy way when they find something they cannot explain properly. A presence of a divine being can help them escape reality.

And if anyone reading the Da Vinci Code, it will give you a really interesting view of Christians :P Although it is just a fiction, well....the things that are mention inside is quite interesting.