Naruto current episode discussion and SPOILERS

BIGWORM

BG suggested that there be a new Naruto thread for current Anime/Manga-oriented discussion. Sounds like a good idea, cuz like him, I too sometimes like to talk about the current situation in the anime/manga. Warning about SPOILERS in this thread, but it can't be warned anymore (and I'm tired of saying it). :lol:

ahhh yes, i thought i was alone in this so thats why i didnt make it...very good.

anyways, episode 100 was of course another filler episode. kinda boring since it was a lot of flashbacks for lee and gai, but ok nonetheless...tsunade's*drool* hokage ceremony gave me chills though.

next week's episode looks super interesting...the real form of kakashi???? my intrigue alert is goin crazy...

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

it might not be a spoiler but haev a question about the seal that orochimaru put on the "seal" that was on Naruto (demon fox seal)...is naruto going to end up like sasuke?

the five elements seal that was given to naruto in the chunnin exam..

That was released by Jiraya before the.....third part wasn't it...

In order for Naruto to fully utilize Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning), Ero-sennin helped Naruto release the seal and control Kyuubi's (Nine Tail's) chakra. Without the releasing and control of Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto would've just been summoning tad poles like he did when he first started (and I found damn hilarious!!).

and to answer Jjang's question, yes, I did use a screencap from the movie trailer, then PS'ed the p.o.s. border. :D