DVD ripping[arrrrr crazy hard]

emsley

I have been studying a lot on dvd ripping to cd lately, but i have been getting mixed up, what with all the software and what not some free some free but with pictures on your just ripped vob file bah.

So have any of you guys ripped DVD to cd sucessfully?

The tools i have being useing are

smartripper to rip

tmpeg for ripping vob files to mpeg2

thats as far as i have got i try to multiplex the sound and mpeg together but i am just left with an mpeg with no sound.

So what do you know guys? :x

you sir are in luck, im the GOD OF DVD RIPPING!! :x you're shocked, aren't you. :D ive got the perfect, and easiest process for getting the contents of a dvd to fit onto 2 700mb cds. since this is warez, i will not discuss any of this further. i will email you the directions later today. :)

dam dude i am impressed :x:D you never fail to impress[heh]

i had a bit more luck today i have been useing DVD2avi and tmpeg.

i set the output to NSTC[FILM] SVCD.

All the chapters were there that i put in but tmpeg[the delightfull software]

decided to only give me one mpeg2 file up to chapter ten of my dvd, the dvd has 19 chapters[the guide i was useing was for VCD]

i just dont understand wy it spat out a smaller chapter than the one i put in.

man i am mega cofused :):?

Hope your guide is kick ass ME! because i need to be able to do this stuff its like a new hobbie or something.

well, it sounds to me that you have all the right software; smartripper, dvd2avi and tmpeg. those are the very ones i use and are the best for ripping a dvd fast and easy. i have a tutorial that i wrote up a while back. when i find it i will email it to you. if i cant find it, i will just write it up again is all, no worries. :x as for now, im as tired as hell. its been a long day, so im off to nighty-night land. peace out dude. :)

you sir are in luck, im the GOD OF DVD RIPPING!! :wink:  you're shocked, aren't you. :lol:  ive got the perfect, and easiest process for getting the contents of a dvd to fit onto 2 700mb cds. since this is warez, i will not discuss any of this further. i will email you the directions later today. :P

May you be kind enough to PM me this info too ME! :(

you sir are in luck, im the GOD OF DVD RIPPING!! :wink:  you're shocked, aren't you. :lol:  ive got the perfect, and easiest process for getting the contents of a dvd to fit onto 2 700mb cds. since this is warez, i will not discuss any of this further. i will email you the directions later today. :P

May you be kind enough to PM me this info too ME! :(

sure thing dude! :lol: as soon as i get back from work later today, i'll shoot it on over to you aswell, and anyone else who may be intrested. :D

me also.

[just reminding you]

me be warned :wink: when people start getting it wrong this thread will have a million posts by next tuesday.

i sucesfully ripped and merged sound to 40 mins of mpeg yesterday

which is really wierd because it should of down all the chapters[maybe tmpeg was just makeing it so it will fit on one cd i dont know]

but i went to the start end thing again within tmpeg and it just was not there the last nine chapters on sprigan.

ok. everyone check your emails. :P

emsley, this should help to clear up the probs you are having. if not, let me know. :wink:

note : hey guys, just to let you know, when i origionally wrote the tutorial it had pictures in it, but they are no longer there. so where it says, "below is a picture", or something like that, just ignore it. thanks.

it works :wink::P:(

no messing about blam it did everything correct and the movie and sound are in perfect sink.

all i gotta do now is put chapters in with tmpeg "ropey" chapter thingy.

any one use unlead workshop?