Special on the Videogame Revolution

Sturmvogel

I think sometimes PBS replays their specials that they showed during the week on weekends. But I'm not certain since I don't watch much PBS or TV in general.

But that part about the blind chick who could only play a little bit of Pokemon on her Gameboy with the help of the sound was really sad. :D

It will most likely be reaired again, PBS usually repeats its programs. The program was actually two hours long!! You can also buy a vhs or DVD copy of the program as well. Anyways, I learned alot from the program, minus much of the early history (I wrote a research paper on videogames so I knew that stuff). They also had many big names in the industry, as well as some of the prominent authors on the videogame revolution, which I recognized from doing my research.

w00t w00t.

I was hella cracking up when the Narrator was talking about Ms.Pacman.

"Nothing is really known about Ms.Pacman besides her eating disorder." Hahaha that part was hilarious!

When they were talking about MMORPG'S; I was about to cry because one of my NON GEEKY friends was sucked into Ragnarok so much that it took over his life. He skipped school just to play it. Oh bad times bad times.