Special on the Videogame Revolution

Sturmvogel

That show was great. They interviewed Sid Meier which is just too cool. He's one of my favorite game developers ever. :D I was hoping they'd get John Carmack on it but atleast they mentioned how badass he is and how companies bend to his will. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! They also had Shiguru Miyamoto which increases the show's coolness.

The part about the MMORPGs and the romance was hilarious, I was laughing my ass off! And that woman with the Texan accent who was the head of Mothers for Non Violence of something like that was a moron. :D

Edit: And they had cosplayers which was hilarious. Some guy dressed as Jedah!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I wasn't really looking hard at the characters but there were no hideous cosplayers like Fat Momo or anything like that. They tried to put the best face on the cosplay scene on that show which is kind of misleading. That Texan woman should have been talking smack about that instead of video game violence. Cosplaying is far more detrimental to society than violence.

i saw half of it and was gonna post about it anyway i hate stupid parents that can't control their kids or their kids have no self control and blame it on the game!!! it's was funny how the guy that help made the Xbox hate micosoft too. i also like the end with that room thing