Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ken_cinder

The Lego has been bought!

Guys, you're forgetting about those base pieces that all the sets are built upon. I'm sure Cinder has one that's big enough laying around.

What I bought comes with a few flat pieces I may be able to make use of. If not, I'll jsut buy some.

As for buying Technics Lego, buy it for me........using those would cost a fortune to build a PC case, alot more than buying a real PC case from a good brand name mfg. Technics is out of the question, so was Lego brand lego really......for the amount I need, Lego brand costs too damn much.

I wasn't telling you to buy lego technic pieces, I was just suggesting if you had any you could use them with the blocks you have as a way to fasten the motherboard to the case.

Edited by boofnasty

Well, something about using the old school Legos will add to the integrity of Cinder's little project.

he doesn't have any lego (i think) he has gay megablock

Well, he should still be able to work with it.

I have enough legos to build many cases (There is half of a 55 gallon Jack Daniels barrel full of Legos sitting around here), but don't have the dedication for such a project, and besides, the colors of the blocks would be extremely random, as digging through half of an old whiskey barrel is a long and tiresome process.

Edited by Jiggs