Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

Yeah what are you talking about?

The correct qn is "where he is talking out of?". And the answer is "out of his ass".

I'm suspecting the same thing, but let's give the guy a chance to defend himself, shall we? :thumbsup1:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in the right mind would reply to a thread which will result in almost guranteed flaming on the poster? He's probably hiding behind a new nick right now.

They are called morons. A sub species in the Homo sapiens.

Ah yes, homo imitatens irritatus, commonly known as 'mocking human'. They pick up rudimentary social behaviour through imitation, but lacking any sort of creativity outside flaming on message-boards and "your momma" humor, they quickly become a nuisance. I hear they fear rational thought, and quickly flee at the sign of being ignored.

Lol Your all so quick to judge It just so happens im a firefighter and work away most of the time so dont have the free time like you guys to talk on forums all day so I wonder whos the moron now??? Well anyone who would like the files come along to Sega planet hub and youll see me on there.Your more than welcome to whatever you would like. Obviously people who have been very quick to get lippy have been and will be remembered.Its very easy to get lippy on the other side of a phone line isnt it. Try getting up the gym and putting some muscle on ya skinny frames rather than give people abuse.Fire10