Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can all stop waiting at this thread and look for the source of samsho5sp for yourself...

this it where it originated from--->

*Oops, that place has roms.*

the M1 decrypted will appear there way before it does here so brush up on yer chink speak!

:blink:

EDIT by GryphonKlaw: Sorry man, that place has roms. You know better than to post stuff from that site here, your first post on this thread was edited for it.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

you can all stop waiting at this thread and look for the source of samsho5sp for yourself...

this it where it originated from--->

*Oops, that place has roms.*

the M1 decrypted will appear there way before it does here so brush up on yer chink speak!

:blink:

EDIT by GryphonKlaw: Sorry man, that place has roms. You know better than to post stuff from that site here, your first post on this thread was edited for it.

I think its time you are banned !

Please do not post rom links Sammaz, you have done it way too many times and we'd had to remove your links way too many times as well.

So please stop or we will have to suspend your account for a while.

PS: Discussion about Rom Links in this thread has been split into a new thread located @ this link.

I FINALLY HAVE IT <_<

Seems to work great in NRX except for the sound problems.

I get music in the opening and at character select but none in the matches.

Also, some voices are screwed up (ex. Tam-Tam sounds like Charolette o_O) no sound effects.

I'll assume the proper m1 is still in development :punk:

btw, is this how it is supposed to look inside the zip?

samsho5spshot.jpg

Thanks in advance.

It's doesn't really matter how in look inside the zip file if your using NRX...

Oh and you have only the generic Zetsumei Ougi for all characters... There's no way around it unless you want to use a hacked P1 that screws the original concept a bit.

Thats actually wrong agozer I have the uni bios working with neoragex and all the original fatalities work.

You have? What version of NeoRAGEx are we talking about here?