Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

Well you can't use that rom with the encrypted M1 on any emulator except for MAME...and you need to know how to get it to work which I don't.

So till the decrypted M1 is released, I'm just using the M1 and V roms from Samurai Showdown 5 (270-xxx). And I've gotten it to work in Nebula and Kawaks. And other people have gotten it work in FBA and MAME.

So using just this m1 it only works with mame??

Also, isn't this the decrypted M1: 272-m1d.bin 512kb CRC: 74F37225 ?

I don't have it but since this info exists isn't the decrypted m1 out??

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I know! It will be out when people stop caring about the game! :lol:

Heh. There has been no concrete info about this decrypted M1. That's all you need to know at this point. When such a file appears, the news will be posted here.

I know! I know! It will be out when people stop caring about the game! :D

Heh. There has been no concrete info about this decrypted M1. That's all you need to know at this point. When such a file appears, the news will be posted here.

Some people simply don't read! :lol:

I know! I know! It will be out when people stop caring about the game! :D

Some people simply don't read! :lol:

Well, this thread is 42 pages long. James, myself or Mr. G will most likely make another thread when the M1 surfaces.

Edited by Agozer

Well you can't use that rom with the encrypted M1 on any emulator except for MAME...and you need to know how to get it to work which I don't.

all encrypted m1s since KOF2000 (yes, kof2000) hasnt worked on all emus (yes again, all emus including MAME and FBA). so in reality, no emus will play SSVS until either the encryption is figured out for MAME and FBA or the m1d gets released.

all encrypted m1s since KOF2000 (yes, kof2000) hasnt worked on all emus (yes again, all emus including MAME and FBA). so in reality, no emus will play SSVS until either the encryption is figured out for MAME and FBA or the m1d gets released.

You mean no emus will play with with propper sound.

You mean no emus will play with with propper sound.

in other words, he encrypted M1 is useless at this point.