Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

I cannot stomach this game with its horrible sound!!! but with all honesty, this version really isnt that special, although i do like Zankuro and Amaksa...no cham cham....or Seiger!!! i loved that guy!!!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot stomach this game with its horrible sound!!! but with all honesty, this version really isnt that special, although i do like Zankuro and Amaksa...no cham cham....or Seiger!!! i loved that guy!!!

Go play Samurai Shodown II if you want Neinhalt Sieger and Cham-Cham. B)

I think I'll manage without the sound, I always disabled it so I can listen to other music anyways. B)

It'd be nice to have the sound anyways, though. Mostly just because this is the last rom I'll ever add to my Kawaks asr.dat.

*weeps*

Everything works for you James...aargh!! You and your MAME. B)

But I've decided to not try anything till the full thing comes out. Why mess up a rom set that isn't complete in the first place?

hehe I only said the Vconv.zip worked out for me I still need the m1d to see if it worked properly

And since ssvs does not have the correct roms anyway I thought it wont hurt to try things out.

Edited by James

Yeah my bad...what i meant was that we should wait for the decrypted r0mz B) i wonder why in the hell the dude that released the rom set as it is now didn't released the sound romz too....he wants to kill us with days :lol: