Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I justtried Samurai Spirits Zero Special in Nebula.... I got the game to boot, but I get the infamous red warning screen and then the emulator stops.

It works very well with the old p1 and the unibios. The trick is to delete ssvsp's file in nebula's eeprom folder, then start the game in console mode (without the unibios). This will create a fine eeprom file which will let you play afterwards in arcade mode or with the unibios. (thanks James for that info)

well, I justtried Samurai Spirits Zero Special in Nebula.... I got the game to boot, but I get the infamous red warning screen and then the emulator stops.

It works very well with the old p1 and the unibios. The trick is to delete ssvsp's file in nebula's eeprom folder, then start the game in console mode (without the unibios). This will create a fine eeprom file which will let you play afterwards in arcade mode or with the unibios. (thanks James for that info)

Ah, much thanks.

Hi All!

I have samsho5sp running on neorageX. I know that rom links are forbidden but EMULATORS download links are OK, right?

Can anybody give me a download link to Kawaks / Nebula versions capabla of running SS5SP?

Go to www.filemirrors.com and type in Kawaks in the search box and get either the WinKawaks 1.46 + Loader.zip or kawaks 1.46p.zip.

so the sound is still messed up for the Kawaks ver?

It's actually in all the versions since all of them use the original SSV sounds.

The real ones ain't out yet.