Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

where do you guys type in this code and what does it do ?

thx

If you are using Kawaks, you add that code to the ASR.DAT and if you are using Nebula then you have to it to the NEOGEO.DAT. For MAME and FBA, I don't know.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i was multi tasking playing samurai showdown special on low volume since its all messed up and annoying(especially when getting hit) so i decided to watch Ramna 1/2

well, I justtried Samurai Spirits Zero Special in Nebula.... I got the game to boot, but I get the infamous red warning screen and then the emulator stops.

Edited by Agozer

well, I justtried Samurai Spirits Zero Special in Nebula.... I got the game to boot, but I get the infamous red warning screen and then the emulator stops.

I got it to work ONCE in Nebula by doing Europe and Arcade. Either that or I was hallucinating but I'm pretty sure I did it after I got the new P1.

What is this new P1 ya guys are talkin bout ? is it good for nrx ? oh yeah and where to get it :D

Well, it's sort of good and sort of bad...and no, due to the bord rules, we're not going to tell you where to get it.