Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

Way to do Zetumei Ougi

You must be Full Raged (ABC)

You're Oppodent has to be within The Circumstance of Nothing (Life bar MUST be flashing Blue)

Then to The Zetumei Ougi, you must do QBC+CD (the olf CoN command).

Correction: You need to be RAGED (ABC) or have full POW + The Circumstance of Nothing area of course.

Yeah good, I was about to say that I've never been Raged and I've done Zetsumei Ougi a few times.

And the new P1 rocks! Though using the Unibios isn't a hinderance at all, it's just cool to see it work without using it. :naughty:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to do Zetumei Ougi

You must be Full Raged (ABC)

You're Oppodent has to be within The Circumstance of Nothing (Life bar MUST be flashing Blue)

Then to The Zetumei Ougi, you must do QBC+CD (the olf CoN command).

Correction: You need to be RAGED (ABC) or have full POW + The Circumstance of Nothing area of course.

Yeah good, I was about to say that I've never been Raged and I've done Zetsumei Ougi a few times.

And the new P1 rocks! Though using the Unibios isn't a hinderance at all, it's just cool to see it work without using it. :naughty:

For NRX users this P1 is a must. :punk:

Once again, please, please. I simply don't get it.

How do I use the uni-bios? Where do I put it? What folder, what zip file, and how do I enable it?

And what versions of Kawaks and Nebula do I have to use?

This one doesn't work for me..somehow..:

Place the ROM file in it into the main Kawaks folder with the kawaks.exe

Run the game.

This one either:

And if you are using Nebula, rename the zip file to uni-bios.zip and place it in the Roms directory. Make sure you don't have any other NeoGeo bios in the same folder or it won't work.

Then press Coin+Start when the game starts and it should bring you to the cheats database. Then just enable the Fatality thing.

Edited by naBaend

you lamers with your patches

by mancyrix  from RomShare

to ALL people that suffers the console mode Menu scrambled screen problemL

such problem is in fact not related to the roms,

it is related to the eeprom stuffs///

in ss5, ss5sp, such problem can happen when the first time runup is in ARCADE mode.

in any emulator(except some, here not mention, u all can try), if first time is in arcade mode, the eeprom generated would have some problems///

after that eeprom is generated in this way, no matter u later on set back to CONSOLE , the eeprom would still have problems , the outcome is that in console option menu SCRAMBLED screen...no matter restart the emu or not, the same result would happen. (except delete the eeprom and follow the steps below

So, it is always recommended for ALL EMU, must set to CONSOLE and JAPAN before running any rom, that would generate a proper eeprom.

Then, u would notice the console menu screen no longer scrambled.

and also, u can switch between ARCADE and CONSOLE freely when need and still have a good result ,(provided that u not delete the proper eeprom files)

the above ss0/ss0sp console menu scrambled problem is totally not related to the rom, therefore it is meaningless to FIX the rom, (i remember months ago there are several fixes try to fix ss0 menu (here not means the interleave fonts problem, just the scrambled problem), however, none of them actually fix it, just they randomly meet the steps above and they thought it has been fixed)

in fact, such eeprom problems is not only in ss0 and ss0sp,

many games suffer from it, and it seems the problem is related to EMU problems , eeprom stuff////

u all can test Mslug series, e.g. ms4, ms5,

if u first run the game in ARCADE mode,

after switch to console, u will notice those settings in console menu are all gone crazy, such as life = 0,

buttons all set wrongly....etc....

in conclusion, it is always a habit to set CONSOLE and JAPAN (maybe japan is not a must, but seems better in many games^^) at the FIRST RUN of any games.

it would ensure a proper eeprom would be generated,

and then u people who love play in arcade mode can switch it later on....

Just the first time CONSOLE + JAPAN is recommended...........

hope all of u can notice this, and dun waste energy to FIX the proper rom anymore^^

Edited by James

james i guess you missed my post but i already said i have it in neogeo.zip and its still giving me an error and its also on other games

Nevermind, made an error on rom dirrectory; works great now :naughty:

Edited by Prican25

Once again, please, please. I simply don't get it.

How do I use the uni-bios? Where do I put it? What folder, what zip file, and how do I enable it?

And what versions of Kawaks and Nebula do I have to use?

This one doesn't work for me..somehow..:

Place the ROM file in it into the main Kawaks folder with the kawaks.exe

Run the game.

This one either:

And if you are using Nebula, rename the zip file to uni-bios.zip and place it in the Roms directory. Make sure you don't have any other NeoGeo bios in the same folder or it won't work.

Then press Coin+Start when the game starts and it should bring you to the cheats database. Then just enable the Fatality thing.

I've gotten it to work on Kawaks 1.46 Loader and Nebula 2.23 Loader.

In Kawaks, you just place the uni-bios.rom file in the main Kawaks folder which is where the winkawaks.exe file is. It should automatically use the UniBios then.

In Nebula, you have to either place the uni-bios.rom file in Neogeo.zip and put that in the rom directory, or put Uni-bios.zip in the rom directory and make sure you don't have any other NeoGeo bios in there. Also, in Nebula you have to tell it to use Universe Bios which is under one of the menus, can't tell you off hand since I'm not at home.

about the new m1 that allows the proper fatalities:

is it a hack? and are there glitches... i thought kdash mentioned problems with the circumstance of nothing....

is it a hack?  and are there glitches... i thought kdash mentioned problems with the circumstance of nothing....

It's the P1, not M1. There isn't a problem with the Circustance of Nothing per se, it's just...a little different.

is it a hack?  and are there glitches... i thought kdash mentioned problems with the circumstance of nothing....

Not a new m1 a new p1.

To determine if it is a hack or not, have fun with the following babelfish translation :D

Waits on the soul zero special version to die Austria □revision patch Ver 1.02 to renew the person: News type: Street machine simulation [ Neogeo ] 2004-9-10 below original text: Function: 1 causes it or in the home use machine pattern may cause at the street machine to divide the corpse technique and as soon as dodges. 2 increase does not have the region starting value. 3 reductions does not have the region to pass the speed. 4 too knives seven (德川 □third branch) above 1/3 may directly cause in the angry value. Exploitation conditions: 1 first covers the original document. 2 full anger, the life value is bigger than 1, must determines the final outcome in bureau's situation, inputs 214+CD, then causes as soon as to dodge. 3 full anger, the life value is bigger than 1, determines the final outcome in bureau's situation, inputs 214+CD, then causes to die Austria □however. After 4 uses finished, the blood can be left over 1. The Baihe River worries 2004/09/10 (teachers' day) Latter records: Originally had said no longer revises any MVS ROM, looked in it is last on the MVS work share, slightly again revises. In addition: This document prohibition simulation time use, the reprint please stated. Downloading: Waits on the soul zero special version to die Austria □revision patch Ver 1.02

Link to the original article

EDIT: for the sake of completeness, here is the automated translation of another article about the same p1:

Waits on the soul zero special version to die the Austria □revision patch to renew the person: News type: Street machine simulation [ Neogeo ] 2004-9-10 function: Causes it or in the home use machine pattern may cause in the street machine to divide the corpse technique and as soon as dodges. Exploitation conditions: First covers the original document, then enables opposite party to achieve may use "does not have the region" (blue blood), if 己方 the blood are many to 1/3, then causes as soon as to dodge, otherwise on use minute corpse technique. The Baihe River after worried 2004/09/09 records: Originally had said no longer revises any MVS ROM, looked in it is last the MVS work, slightly revises. In addition: This document prohibition simulation time COM use, the reprint please stated. Downloading: Waits on the soul zero special version to die the Austria □revision patch

Have fun babelfishing the answer :P

Edited by taratata

okey... ill have to find out for myself then. Is there a patch or can someone pm the link to me?