Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrite. I got the REAL Zetumeis to work in the Arcade. You need to Turn it on with UNIBIOS like in the AES version.

step by step explanation please gryph and k'dash.

this is the unibios 2.0 from bioshouse, right? please provide the direct file link (ending in.zip or.rar)

thanks. with the fatalities, this game will :P

And if you are using Nebula, rename the zip file to uni-bios.zip and place it in the Roms directory. Make sure you don't have any other NeoGeo bios in the same folder or it won't work.

Then press Coin+Start when the game starts and it should bring you to the cheats database. Then just enable the Fatality thing.

We have 21 users right now in the IRC channel talking about Samurai Shodown 5 Special and emulation gaming. Come on in, we hope to see you there as well. :)

Visit our IRC Channel @ irc://irc.us.gamesurge.net/1emu

(Paste this link in your address bar if you use Mozilla or Internet Explorer with mIRC!)

So I was wondering, is the game now fully playable? What's the status on the MVS mode? I'm a bit confused in how James got some of the MVS working or is it all of it? :P

I am just trying to gather my own information regarding the game so we can post some updates on the main page, perhaps. :D

So I was wondering, is the game now fully playable? What's the status on the MVS mode? I'm a bit confused in how James got some of the MVS working or is it all of it? :P

I am just trying to gather my own information regarding the game so we can post some updates on the main page, perhaps.  :)

James did something with his MAME to get it to work but the rest of us who want to play MVS can just use Kawaks. And K'Dash said to enable proper MVS fatalities, you have to enable it just like you would for the AES.

And if you are using Nebula, rename the zip file to uni-bios.zip and place it in the Roms directory. Make sure you don't have any other NeoGeo bios in the same folder or it won't work.

Then press Coin+Start when the game starts and it should bring you to the cheats database. Then just enable the Fatality thing.

Alternative way: rename the file to "uni-bios.rom" and place it in the neogeo.zip archive in your roms folder :P

And you can leave the other bioses in the zip file.

Edited by taratata