NEO GEO

you know, it might not take 5 or 6 years, it might even happen sooner then you think, since the atomiswave is just pretty much a niomi or whatever its called, with a few stuff added, and another name, and since the niomi is just pretty much a suped up dreamcast, it could happen sooner then we think, cos we already now have a dcemulater, thats most of the work done right there, im sure i remember someone saying that the auther of the dc emu had a niomi game running on it (but not perfect), so im pretty sure it would only take whatever extra chips etc to be emulated, you could proberly even say that about 60% or more of atomiswave is already emulated in crankast.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arent all the specs on atomiswave the same as ps2? damn that new battle colesium game looks good! wow! the sprites have been smoothed out! yes!!! just what i wanted to happen! damn i want SVC CHAOS 2 now!!!

arent all the specs on atomiswave the same as ps2? damn that new battle colesium game looks good! wow! the sprites have been smoothed out! yes!!! just what i wanted to happen! damn i want SVC CHAOS 2 now!!!

No, not at all, the Atomiswave is like the Dreamcast. But the games look similar on those two systems.

Ive been a fan of the SNK NeoGeo for 10 years yes I might be an old git (26) and have closely followed every game that Snk have released.Ive collected every rom for every emulator and have watched Snk die and be brought back to life by Playmore just when I thought it was the end.I really was not impressed with Kof 2001 and 2002. 2003 was at least a step in the right direction.Now obviously Im following the release of Samurai Shodown 5 Special.I thought 5 was ok but am quite pleased with this release,not to bad for Playmore.Now Ill get to the point people who are saying Neo Battle Coliseume( obviously they cant spell ) looks good,Please!!!,the sprites are exactly the same.As for the Atomiswave KOF still the same,nice backgrounds,same old sprites. Now I love the old Neo Geo graphics but common If playmore wants to keep 2d fighting alive and kicking it needs to take some tips from Sammy. Now Guilty Gear X etc looks amazing but they just dont have the character depth or desigh,just imagine the next Samurai Shodown game in those graphics with the Snk Design and control my God you know it would kick serious amounts of arse,Capcom WHO!!!! If only Snk -Playmore would let me loose with their team Id make the best fighting game youd ever seen-or played.Taking all the best bits from the last 10 years.Playmore please take hold of that beast called Neo Geo by the scruff of the neck and all the wonderful Characters and Levels that we have all loved over the years and bring it smashing into the present day with a game that will blow our minds. We all know whos the King Of Fighters we just need you to show every one else!

LONG LIVE SNK NEO GEO!

Now Ill get to the point people who are saying Neo Battle Coliseume( obviously they cant spell ) looks good,Please!!!,the sprites are exactly the same.As for the Atomiswave KOF still the same,nice backgrounds,same old sprites.

the sprites are revamped, maybe not all, maybe mostly in-betweens. Terry was said to have been greatly improved animation-wise (cant remember where i read this) and i dont remember that kick from a screenshot i saw with Mai. from what it seems right now, the newcomers have their own reworked sprites but the same fighting stance that they originally used made it a lot less obvious. youre cynical because they just dont seem too obvious.

GGX isnt all that impressive in my eyes (not saying that it sucks though, cause it doesnt). to me, the main ingredient GGX has was the anime sprites and Anti-Aliasing, yes sir, that "jagged edges" remover since the voodoo2 days, oh and im not sure but i have a hunch that GGX series used some type of filtering and true transparencies which SNK games never really did due to hardware limitations.

to me, the only real visual difference between GGX and SNK games are high-res and low-res, which doesnt say much in my book.

In NGBC, they bumped up the sprites like what they did to KOF2k2. They fixed Terry's animations and added a few to K`, Mai and Geese, who are all ripped from either SVCC or 2k3/2 are just bumped up.

If SNK EVEN CARES TO TEST THE DAMN game is the question. Since they want to put it out in December.

I think CFJ will certainly rule NGBC between imbalancedness.

My point is imagine Samurai Shodown with the anime graphics. I said Guilty Gear X wasnt all that but the graphics are and you cant deny its THE MUTTS NUTS! And certainly being the biggest Neo Geo fan im not being biast. Sammy rule graphics wise and I dont really like Sammy that much but im first to admit it.Common Guys you know its right. Anime kicks pixley arse. PS Checked out a movie of The Rumble Fish Sammys new game and oh my GOD IT IS crap!!!!! im talking 3 day old crap!!!! I say once again imagine Samurai Shodown in anime graphics-MIND BLOWING and you know it,theres no way around it! All the new death moves in Anime!

:D Fire10