crackdown on illegal software downloading

PLasticSlug

Their's also a bootleg called Towering Above the Rest. Which is a collection of Radiohead bootlegs from 1991 too 2003. The guy is paying royalties now and 10 memebers from a website called AtEase have to pay $250 USD because they downloaded it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy who made The Gray Album (a mix of The Beatles' White album and Jay-Z's Black Album) was told to cease and desist or be sued to all hell. But if the mix tapes are sold I think they have to pay royalties.

:lol: wtf?

I hate this sue-crazy America.

Anyways, I'm too poor to buy cool stuff, so I don't think I'll be stopping my pirating ways anytime soon. Maybe if I become a millionaire, but until then, no.

Also, I'm smart enough not to download off of p2p programs. There are better ways.

For software, switch to open source where possible. This will REALLY piss off those idiot companies. Cos you're STILL downloading, and best of all, you're doing it LEGALLY now, and their crapware sales will continue to dwindle.

Best way to show them the finger, IMO. ;)

if companies were smart enough they would have their software on sale !! and when u send them the rebate they just rip it or make up reason that say the rebate didn't work