favourite superhero

Aoshi

My favorite comic characters are Deadpool, Spider-Man, Gambit, Juggernaut, Venom, Grendel, Sandman (Vertigo. The one with the gas mask.), Dr. Doom, Mysterio, Lobo, Evil Ernie, Green Lantern (Hal) and Batman.

The worst character in the history of comics is Superman.

The best comic films I have seen are Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Batman, and Batman Returns. That's it. All the rest of comic films suck.

A film that should come out is Deadpool. With Henry Rollins as Wade Wilson. And it'll be a m00n production.

u kno skythe, i was gonna say Superman bc honestly i despise the fact that hes pretty much god-like. but im such a fan of smallville, so i guess that really doesnt make sense haha  :lol:

Even comics writers complain about this, it's really hard to tell meaningful stories with a hero that's basically invincible. That said, they didn't really think too hard about that years ago, when they made him to stand for everything he's supposed to stand for. For a long time, he did that job really well. Nowadays, when heroes are all tragic, a soap opera, or the underdog, good ol' Superman is old fashioned and hard to work with.

I think he's a good character that's served his purpose, but his heyday is almost over without a blasphemous overhaul.

DC went a better route and re-created him for modern fans with Smallville. I've never seen it, but I've heard good things from many people who wouldn't be caught dead reading "kiddie comic books," and comic fans alike. That tells me they're doing something good.

I thought this thread inspires by "City of Heroes" :naughty:

Anyway,

Fav. Super hero : Doraemon!!! (my hero since kids!!)

Fav. Super Villian : Magneto!!!

Fav. Superhero movie: Spider-man 1

Worst Superhero movie : batman forever.(But poison ivy is just oh so sexy)

Worst character : Hulk (me Hulk!!Smash!Stomp! Repeat)

Upcoming hopeful : Anything on Sandman.

And I add one more:

Fav. anti hero : Morpheus (Sandman)!!!

fav hero: Gambit

Fav Villian: Carnage

fav superhero movie: Batman Returns

worst superhero movie: Ang Lee's Hulk

worst character : Superman

upcomming hopeful movie: either Ghostrider (w/nicholas cage) or Iron Fist (with Ray Park)

fav character: Wolverine / Ghostrider

fav villian: Magneto

Fav Movie: The Crow

worst movie: Tie, Capt America and The Punisher, both from the late 80's early ninties

exited about: I dunno nothing really, maybe xmen 3 if they go to more comic related costumes, fire jackmen and hire danzig, and have cable and bishop in it.

yeah who's your favourite superhero

Superman and Spiderman

favourite villian

Venom

favourite superhero movie

Batman Returns

worst superhero movie (must be seen to judge)

Batman Forever(its where they started putting all sorts of stupid things like the gangs with glowing weapons)

worst character

Mr. Fantastic (the onee from the Fantastic Four that streched)

upcoming hopefull movie

These movies are hardly good, so i am not looking forward to any new superhero movies.

Edited by Texas

Fav superhero: Ironman or Silver Surfer (Kind of a tie)

Fav villian: Megatron from Transformers (The ORIGINAL Transformers, all else are teh suck!)

Fav superhero movie: Batman!

Worst superhero movie: Daredevil (This movie is so crap)

Upcoming hopeful movie: There is a Metroid movie planned..........I hope it is done well, and that whoever is cast as Samus, fits the part. It's more likely this movie will tank however.