omfg FFVII:AC is gonna rock!

Jjangthekid

bah... who cares?

I still don't understand the whole concept behind AC. Sure, FFVII was popular, but the basic storyline - flame incitation warning - was just not that good. For me, all the Final Fantasys after VI read like bad romance novels.

Why not make a 3d update of FFVI or Chrono Trigger (best RPG ever) and then a movie to go along with it? FFVII should be remembered for its revoultionary graphics and not its only average (by Square standards) plot.

Why not make a 3d update of FFVI or Chrono Trigger (best RPG ever) and then a movie to go along with it?  FFVII should be remembered for its revoultionary graphics and not its only average (by Square standards) plot.

Somethings deserved to be untouched.

QUOTE (darkmage479 @ Sep 6 2004, 06:14 PM)

Why not make a 3d update of FFVI or Chrono Trigger (best RPG ever) and then a movie to go along with it? FFVII should be remembered for its revoultionary graphics and not its only average (by Square standards) plot. 

Somethings deserved to be untouched.

On second thought you're probably right. Couldn't have said it better myself k'dash.

i think square-enix is doing a good job not making another sequel to ff7 via game.. by telling the story through a movie is a pretty good idea..

and in the script from link above, it mentions that sephiroth comes back (for those of you who have played the game) and thats just crazy..

and just by reading the script i sense that ff7:ac is going to be a great movie..no?

It will. I'm glad that Squaresoft-Enix is doing it insted of their shoddy Honolulu Studio that went backcrupt a few years back.

i think square-enix is doing a good job not making another sequel to ff7 via game..  by telling the story through a movie is a pretty good idea..

and in the script from link above, it mentions that sephiroth comes back (for those of you who have played the game) and thats just crazy..

and just by reading the script i sense that ff7:ac is going to be a great movie..no?

Probably.

But for what i know Sephiroth won't be back. There will be only 3 clones of him.

Edited by badguy