Suspected Image of the New XBOX2 Controller!

Alpha

ok, that suspected new controller is the most ruined controller i have ever seen, plus, its fake, i swear ive seen that controller for sale somewhere online, its just a cheap chinese offbrand controller.

BTW that pelican one and logitech one rule, I seriously cannot use any other controller for xbox, none of them either have the right button placement, or theyd ont fit right, or...yech....theres just something crappy about all of them but those two.

The number one thing that must change is the d-pad. With good 2D fighters on the way finally I'm still forced to buy a saturn pad converter to be able to play.

Other than that and the placement of the black and white buttons (just put them in a row like they should) the controller S is perhaps one of the best controllers I have used. The analogue sticks are very high quality, and I like the fact that's they're not too loose but have some resistance. Same for the triggers, very comfortable and durable and good resistance. The face buttons aren't that great though, the pressure sensitive thing has got to go, it's only annoying and no games even use it. The d-pad, like on any controller with the single exception of the Saturn model 2 pad, stinks. Overall shape of the controller is good.

So in short: keep sticks and triggers, add 2 digital smaller triggers maybe, change d-pad into something saturn like, lose the pressure sensitve face buttons and add 2 to make a row of 3 x 3. Perfect controller :lol:.

I'm so fed up with 3rd party controller making companies such as Mad Catz and Joytech. They have the creative ability of a dog sh/t.

Even Microsoft can come up with better controllers than any 3rd party company has ever or will ever do.

I'm just angry that there is still a market for these losers to crap more products out into. I guess they are just taking advantage of people who can only afford a £20 joypad as opposed to the official £25 controller.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku