Why aren't you bitches posting?

Agozer

Some of us aren't of the personality to talk about absolutely nothing! I'm a quiet person, and I don't care to take part in conversation unless it's intelectually stimulating. (Topics about which video game character is better, is NOT intelectually stimulating, it's the topics I read when I need to be put to sleep) :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think once the roms went away, people started fading away. Emulation without Roms is a drag. :naughty:

I think once the roms went away, people started fading away. Emulation without Roms is a drag. :lol:

That's not true, I've been monitoring this place forever. Nothing has changed when it comes to the users. Does anyone not understand that today is a holiday and most people are on Vacation? :naughty:

I think once the roms went away, people started fading away. Emulation without Roms is a drag. :lol:

That's not true, I've been monitoring this place forever. Nothing has changed when it comes to the users. Does anyone not understand that today is a holiday and most people are on Vacation? :naughty:

But what about yesterday?! And tommorrow?! :o

for me it's school and rom's gone but i'm still trying to be here as much as i can tho i need time to read stuff from techtv

But what about yesterday?! And tommorrow?! :o

You guys are out of your mind (straight out of the Forum Posts statistics page for Admins Only)...

September 6th - 2004 (today is not even over yet): 351

September 5th - 2004: 294

September 4th - 2004: 250

September 3rd - 2004:243

September 2nd - 2004: 246

September 1st - 2004: 278

August 31st - 2004: 249

August 30th - 2004: 308

August 29th - 2004: 243

August 28th - 2004: 233

August 27th - 2004: 381

August 26th - 2004: 316

August 25th - 2004: 267

August 24th - 2004: 296

August 23rd - 2004: 336

August 22nd - 2004: 290

You can also see here on the bottom of the screen..

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?act=Stats

It shows the posts for today which is a record amount after more than a week. Folks, 1Emulation has more activity now than it has before. We have been constantly hitting over 40 users at peak hours. While before with the rom requesting forum and how it was before, it was hard to even surpass 30 users.

Were doing a lot better now than we were before. :o

This thread is serving no purpose. I haven't heard so much non-sense in ages. Post counts have been an all time high today after over a week. I haven't seen as many people on the board from before as well.

In conclusion, this thread is now closed. :naughty: