Alrite Crazy People...

Wizard

SNK aquired ADK when they folded. Plus, I wanna see that little short guy from Zapapu Zapapu :)

And Kojiroh, and and and Hibiki..

Oh fiddle sticks, I'm into the game now.

Oh well, priority one is Capcom Fighting Jam for me frist.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN.  They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!?  And they made Marco a playable fighting character...  damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one.  Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :)

Edit: and if there's no Kyo i'll be even more impressed.

IMHO the insertion of Hanzou and Fuuma is a nightmare. There are a lot of more badass characters. I wonder that Playmore inserted those two idiots.

Hah. Perhaps from the general Neo Geo fighting game world there r other more 'badass' characters to choose from, but I don't see where there r more badass characters to choose from when choosing from World Heroes. Maybe Kim Dragon but he's about the only one, and they already included Kim Kap Hwan so we can't have 2 Kim's.

Edited by nyuuka

i wouldve liked to see jimmy from rage of dragons...that wouldve been pretty neat. OR ANDY~! hes never in these dream matches. hes always in the kof series, excluding 2k3 of course, but like cvs, cvs2, svc, the neo pocket games, hes never in em...dammit, give me ANDY~! if hes already in there then ok, im sorri haha. :)

i wouldve liked to see jimmy from rage of dragons...that wouldve been pretty neat. OR ANDY~! hes never in these dream matches. hes always in the kof series, excluding 2k3 of course, but like cvs, cvs2, svc, the neo pocket games, hes never in em...dammit, give me ANDY~! if hes already in there then ok, im sorri haha. :)

Oh ya, RotD guys got snubbed. That sux. Jimmy would've been hot in this game. Pepe would've been a nice addition too, n Billy is kool also.

Edited by nyuuka

I think the story is not going to be canon, much like SVC.

As for characters, I wish they'd include more of the lesser known ones from their obscure games like VF Gowcaizer, Waku Waku 7, Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter (would love to see the pole-wielding Kim) and Galaxy Fight.

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN.  They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!?  And they made Marco a playable fighting character...  damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one.  Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :punk:

Edit: and if there's no Kyo i'll be even more impressed.

IMHO the insertion of Hanzou and Fuuma is a nightmare. There are a lot of more badass characters. I wonder that Playmore inserted those two idiots.

Hah. Perhaps from the general Neo Geo fighting game world there r other more 'badass' characters to choose from, but I don't see where there r more badass characters to choose from when choosing from World Heroes. Maybe Kim Dragon but he's about the only one, and they already included Kim Kap Hwan so we can't have 2 Kim's.

I know that there isn't any badass character in World Heroes. In fact I was talking about the entire Neo-Geo world. By the way I think Setsuna should have been in too.

Edited by badguy