Alrite Crazy People...

Wizard

If they've already established that it's a dream match, who really cares if there's a story or not? Any story they come up with will still fall under the "dream" category of things that are entertaining, but don't "really" happen.

Heck, at this point, anything that has any chance of keeping anyone entertained with 2D fighters, and doesn't affect the character designs or gameplay, is ok by me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they've already established that it's a dream match, who really cares if there's a story or not?  Any story they come up with will still fall under the "dream" category of things that are entertaining, but don't "really" happen. 

Heck, at this point, anything that has any chance of keeping anyone entertained with 2D fighters, and doesn't affect the character designs or gameplay, is ok by me.

K`anon man do not approve of stories within dream matchs.

If they've already established that it's a dream match, who really cares if there's a story or not?  Any story they come up with will still fall under the "dream" category of things that are entertaining, but don't "really" happen. 

Yes yes, I understand. :)

Me too. Expecially when the story would be completely senseless.

So far, the only thing I can complain about the game is the godawful art that's taking cheap shots at Shinkiro and a storyline.

Um... please to fill me in.  What kinda game is this Neo Geo Battle Coliseum? :)

2D fighter thats existance is only to go against Capcom Fighting Jam. Capcom's final 2D Fighter for the next 10 to 15 years.

And long time no see.

Edit: more Detail.

It's exactly liek CFJ execpt you can do Tag-attacks like Rage of the Dragons (Which was plagued with major imblances because of it). Theirs a video with Tung and K` doing a tag attack. They take CFJ's 2 on 2 fighting and gave it a Tag system.

Edited by K`dash

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN. They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!? And they made Marco a playable fighting character... damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one. Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :)

Edit: and if there's no Kyo i'll be even more impressed.

Edited by nyuuka

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN.  They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!?  And they made Marco a playable fighting character...  damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one.  Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :)

darn, i cant watch it. every time my media player loads it, it closes...bummer

Oh wow, I just watched a trailer on it from IGN.  They brought back Hanzou and Fuuma!!?  And they made Marco a playable fighting character...  damn 2 things i've daydreamed about but never thought would happen.

I am definately excited about this one.  Plus it's atomiswave, good crap. :)

IMHO the insertion of Hanzou and Fuuma is a nightmare. There are a lot of more badass characters. I wonder that Playmore inserted those two idiots.

Edited by badguy