FBA-XXX compile help

+ T +

from Gogo

As you probably know, "unleashed" versions of FBA-XXX were stopped and no more supported because of a license problem.

I take my time to think about this and came to "my" conclusion :

1) If we must retire games after 2001, we must retire mslug3, kof2000/2001 games too and probably other games that are still used on arcade or on console / compilation version.

2) If I started this project, it is essentially to make people happy, I do not make money on this, and have no other reasons, these ppl encouraged me by being satisfied or help me, so I prefer make 99% ppl satisfied by adding new drivers (even if they dont care) in place of making 1% satisfied by respecting license, after all, this 1% is the emu "elite" that dont even use the "official version", and they never halped me or sent me something (as you, I must wait for an everyone release for roms or even new fba sources).

3) I do not agree with seeing open source and license, if you do an open source project, you don t have to do any "pressure" on it, authors must realize that it significates you can do all changes you want on it, BTW I think I showed enough to say I am not a little guy who wanted only to add new drivers and become famous.

That was my tought, and the explication why the "special version" is available.

Manto and Artik are not concerned with this, but I think Artik would agree.Unleashed version is available on the forum.

w00t!! Go Gogo, finally he is standing back up for himself :lol: , now to go download :lol:.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the link is gone now..... lame. Guess he got jumped all over by the lame losers who just want to be leet and keep this kind of stuff to themselves.

yeah, could whoever got it make it into a patch and distrubite it plz? :lol:

I've PMed several of you guys, Like I always say, get it while its hot!!!

Get it before Gogo takes it off frm his url!! Completely!

Yes it plays banned Neogeo Romsets based off from the (old dump) default.xbe! Wahoo! Mine work shere!!! Just need that new samsho5 special romset to test out. hehe :lol:

Its now up on newgroup: alt.binaries.emulators.neogeo

Edited by axledentaldj

hey zero you have to use the new skins setup...get the 9-01-04 version and use the skins from that version in the new fbaxxxspec we just got....its a skinning problem :lol:

what is the proper samsho5sp.zip filename...cause samsho5sp.zip aint showing up

thanx alex for the PM

Edited by sammaz

hey zero you have to use the new skins setup...get the 9-01-04 version and use the skins from that version in the new fbaxxxspec we just got....its a skinning problem :lol:

what is the proper samsho5sp.zip filename...cause samsho5sp.zip aint showing up

thanx alex for the PM

ss5snd.zip thats the name it has to be

Edited by GLiTcH