The NEXT Step For 1Emulation! Please Read.

I just memmered that I visited the UDGnet forums for like...2 days

will I get busted if the FBI dudes find one of my ip's there? I'm on dynamic

No. I think people who share a crap load of stuff and actually run the place will get in trouble.

But just to be ready, you should get a fake moustache, change your name, and get a new passport. :thumbsup1:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just memmered that I visited the UDGnet forums for like...2 days

will I get busted if the FBI dudes find one of my ip's there? I'm on dynamic

As far as I have read, most of the FBI's information regarding the Underground Network came from their forums/site which is still there. I doubt they can get your IP address unless they hack the site or if they have moderator features which is possible since they have been going undercover since May. They probabaly are not going to get the IP's from the forums either since there is no proof unless you admit to having something. It all depends really.

well..when I registered there I was drunk (the same day I had gotten that warning you see by my avatar). I didn't make any requests there, I just spammed.

btw gryph, I already have a beard and a moustache. I don't remember if I gave out any other info

It's a sad day for emulation. But what to do?

Keep up the survival work, GC and gang :thumbsup1:

Actually it's a good day for emulation now that we've gone totally legit. A sad day for 1emulation perhaps, but not for long. You won't even miss the Request forum.

It's a sad day for emulation. But what to do?

Keep up the survival work, GC and gang :thumbsup1:

Actually it's a good day for emulation now that we've gone totally legit. A sad day for 1emulation perhaps, but not for long. You won't even miss the Request forum.

True. I think this place will gain more popularity even without the Request Forum. Sure, there's always people who don't like change, but where would this world be now if those people had their way?

AWESOME!!! I HAVE THE LAST POST EVER IN THE ROM REQUEST FORUM!!! :thumbsup1:

In all seriousness, good work GC. I've only been a member a few months and the site is always evolving in a positive manner. v3.0 can only get better. Great work and i hope all the transitions go smoothly.