under rated GBA games

what do you think are some good games you think have gone relatively unnoticed?

The tony hawk series is pretty damn good. 3 and underground are the best currently out. can't wait for underground 2 :clapping:

and Ecks vs Sever is a pretty good FPS. if it had battery save it would have been so much better though.

too bad the company that made it when belly up :(

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon! Not, technically underrated, but still looked down upon by most people. It's a good game, play it.

What about overrated games? Like Final Fatasy Tactics Advance, that game sucked ass...I can't tell you how bad it was in words. I'd have to make you feel it with a series of brutal cruel punishments.

What about overrated games?  Like Final Fatasy Tactics Advance, that game sucked ass...I can't tell you how bad it was in words.  I'd have to make you feel it with a series of brutal cruel punishments.

Yeah, I bought this hoping for something anywhere near as good as FFT on Playstation. That is still one of my favorite (tactical, if you must) RPGs. However, you're right, it sucked. Hard. Fire Emblem was 10x better.

F-Zero GP Legend of course. I still don't know why Nintendo doesn't market its new products and instead spends ad space on Pokemon and other rehashed crap.

• 1 month later...

A game under-rated beyond belief is Kuru Kuru Kuruin. I love this game, the learning curve, difficulty and the concept are all almost perfect. I never bought this game (as magazines and reviewers said it was nothing special - and I'm not a HUGE puzzle game fan so I didn't try it out) so played it on an emulator. Usually I don't sit there for hours when using an emulator, but I was forced to complete each stage and try for the best time on all levels as it was just so much fun to play.

I definitely prefer this puzzle game to any other, including Tetris. Kuru Kuru Kuruin owns, and I reccommend it to anyone.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku