under rated GBA games

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wheren't extremely underrated, but more ppl should have paid attetion to them;

This just goes to show that most ppl don't like GBA games

bcuz they judge the graphx and would rather play a pc game

without even taking a look...

I for one love playing GBA games, and I can't memmer

games from other systems except Neo Geo

examples: The Casltevania series, the pokemon series(and know I'm growing super-pokemon thx to that hack link for vba)

Final; Fantasy Tactics: 6 bad grades and at least a duzine

sleepless nights, it was so damn fun to the point where I finished the game and said "Tha was fast!"; That's why I play Pokemon, bcuz it never ends; paradoxally I hate mmorpgs

• 3 months later...

After seeing some magazines givng slightly poor scores and reviews for Guardian Heroes Advance, i was hesitant about trying it, even though i am a huge fan of the original Saturn game. After playing a few levels though, I was hooked. Yes, it may have some horrible slowdown at times, and can be on the difficult side, but there is plenty to keep a true GH fan playing it through a couple of times, just to unlock the extra characters(though I wish the Undead Hero was playable). Underrated, yes, and definately worth a look.

After seeing some magazines givng slightly poor scores and reviews for Guardian Heroes Advance, i was hesitant about trying it, even though i am a huge fan of the original Saturn game. After playing a few levels though, I was hooked. Yes, it may have some horrible slowdown at times, and can be on the difficult side, but there is plenty to keep a true GH fan playing it through a couple of times, just to unlock the extra characters(though I wish the Undead Hero was playable). Underrated, yes, and definately worth a look.

Yeah, very true. I just usually go to GameFAQs Review section to see people's opinions. Gaming magazines don't know what they're talking about sometimes.

FTA wasnt that bad. It wasnt better than the original, but i think if the game had come out and the original never existed there wouldnt be as much griping. BTW the US version changed a BUNCH of laws and rules. The oroginal was much better.

That aside

Lufia: The Ruins of Lore is pretty underrated. I dont see many people mentioning hat game, and while its not the best, its more of a capabel rpg.

• 4 weeks later...