Fight Club game

Shibathedog

I say "thousands."

Well obviously, I'm just emphasising.

I want to play as biatch-Tits Bob.  That would kick major amounts of ass.

Wait, what? What is that? :D

Bob has boobs. Plain and simple.

Bob doesn't just have boobs, he has B!tch Tits.

bobbitit.png

I know some of you will want to play it for the novelty (because you liked the film), but I wouldn't even play a game based on my favourite movie (Falling Down) if it was developed by such 3rd rate losers.

I probably won't even play it for novelty. And Falling Down was a pretty good movie, Michael Douglas ruled in that.

Ill probably rent it, and buy it when its in the bargain bin, you can get Xbox games for like 5 bucks around here in EB Games bargain bins.

Yeah, that's cos American things are great because they are cheaper.

In England, the cheapest you will find a game for 2nd hand in a popular shop is about £14.99 (equivalent of $30). Unless they are mega old like Ridge Racer 5 and then they go for about £10. Things like Super Monkey Ball 2 and Halo will still never go below £30 (or if you're lucky - £25)! GBA games are only £5 cheaper when pre-owned for every single game (about £30/$60). And we all know that pounds are worth almost twice as much as a dollar. Cheeky UK government bast@rds with our expensive petrol and everything else. :punk:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• 2 weeks later...

it has the charactors from the movie, I wonder if it has Marla? and do the characters look like the actors? hmm i you choose edward norton and fight against brad pitt or visa versa would you loose regardless of if you won the fight?