I'd like to make a contribution

Salem

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I don't think anyone should have any trouble getting one now. :D

I Know How You Feel, Aww Crap! I Keep Typng My PW Wrong, Owell At Least I Know It:************. Still I Can See The Invites, Am I'm Guessing Because What We Are Doing Gmail Aint Gonna Be A Test No More ;) Thx Gryph For Mentioning It, And That Was NOT Sarcasm :huh:

EDIT:

And I honestly thought you lived in Antartica!
So He Doesn't Live In Antartica? Edited by 666Ghost

no i just tried to login because i thought i had an account (i email them asking for one or something, there was some promotional period i forget where you asked for them) and then it said my password was wrong, and it finally asked a secret question which i got wrong, and then it said it sent my password to an @aol.com address but didnt tell me the actually email address, it was weird....

So many invites, so few people. :(

I'll take one, I've been wanting to check Gmail out for awhile now.

How can giving away all these free invites be good for Google? When the time rolls around for them to start charging for the service, alot of people will already have accounts they got for free. It's never a good idea to ask someone already using your service, to suddenly start paying. (The proof is in the puddin', lots of services have failed going this route, and handing out too many freebies)