the Australian Government's playing dirty!

random guy

John Howard has shown time and time again that he is willingly ready to lie and deceive the people of Australia, especially when it comes to election time.

And yet, many people still support him. I just don't understand that.

His primitive right wing mindset has damaged Australia so much.

Yet he keeps winning every election. He'll probably win this one as well. Don't really care either way who wins. All politicians are the devil :o

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH is goatse cx?

So only the Austrailian Gov. plays dirty? It's the entire human race.

I'm willing to show.

I won't see anything unless I have a good idea of what it is. Is it like rotten.com or something?

Uh...anyway, just say "no" to politicians (sp?) -- and that includes not participating in their corrupt voting system.

WTH is goatse cx?

So only the Austrailian Gov. plays dirty? It's the entire human race.

I'm willing to show.

I won't see anything unless I have a good idea of what it is. Is it like rotten.com or something?

Uh...anyway, just say "no" to politicians (sp?) -- and that includes not participating in their corrupt voting system.

That's Bollocks- the best way to flock with corrupt politicians is voting for someone else. Sure the someone else is likely to be corrupt as well, but at least he's marginally less corrupt than the first guy!

So, people have gotten so used to the corruption that they are willing to settle for someone "marginally less corrupt." Kinda sad when you consider how people are all so hyped up whenever it's elections, and all for the hope of electing someone marginally less corrupt. Not worth the hype, it seems to me.

It's like a rotten fruit; you don't struggle and make a fuss picking out and choosing between a very rotten part from a less rotten part -- just throw the whole thing out.

So, people have gotten so used to the corruption that they are willing to settle for someone "marginally less corrupt." Kinda sad when you consider how people are all so hyped up whenever it's elections, and all for the hope of electing someone marginally less corrupt. Not worth the hype, it seems to me.

It's like a rotten fruit; you don't struggle and make a fuss picking out and choosing between a very rotten part from a less rotten part -- just throw the whole thing out.

There's nothing I'd like more than to give up on this antiquated and failed notion of "democracy", but until something better comes along I am going to exercise the only limited power I have over the matter by voting for the lesser of two evils.

WTF is going on there?! I don't want to know.

Damn Gryph, I didn't know you were the kind of person who were into these sort of pics!

Hehe, that's the closest to Goatse you can get without having to witness its pure horror.

I guess we all get our jollys somehow. ;):D But seriously, I don't think anyone enjoys Goatse...if they do then they should be killed in the worst possible manner.