Vote for Kerry

-VIOLENCE-

No Gryph.....I mean the Supreme Court stepping and stoping the recounts. And it's happened more than once. It's occured five times, but only three actually mirror the situation in 2000.

Hmm...time to hit the history books after I finish this calculus homework. I remember reading a few reports back when this all happened during government class that said Bush would have won anyway. Ah flock it. I'm definitely not voting for him.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I bet.....newpapers have also analyzed all the possibilites, factoring in what counties had recounts and what kind of ballots they used. What actually ended up happening were recounts in only Miami Dade and I forget the other two :D. Anyway, in some scenarios Gore would have won Florida, and in a few Bush would have won. It's all screwed to hell anyway now.

No Gryph.....I mean the Supreme Court stepping and stoping the recounts. And it's happened more than once. It's occured five times, but only three actually mirror the situation in 2000.

Hmm...time to hit the history books after I finish this calculus homework. I remember reading a few reports back when this all happened during government class that said Bush would have won anyway. Ah flock it. I'm definitely not voting for him.

Good idea. There were obviously forces at work influencing the outcome of the election that you don't yet know about.

Good idea. There were obviously forces at work influencing the outcome of the election that you don't yet know about.

I knew about the factors on how Bush stole the election but the articles our teacher gave us basically said that despite that Bush would still have won. But it doesn't matter since he's an asshole.