Vote for Kerry

-VIOLENCE-

well for all you cats who wanna vote for bush i guess i'll be seeing ya'll in bootcamp since he wants to bring back the federal draft so we can embark on the war on terror and...

yeah students aren't excused this time :D;)

- toodles

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for all you cats who wanna vote for bush i guess i'll be seeing ya'll in bootcamp since he wants to bring back the federal draft so we can embark on the war on terror and...

yeah students aren't excused this time  :D  ;)

- toodles

Man, that is rediculous! And shiba, if its anything like over here you can vote when you're 18, but you'll have to register to vote soon.

Yesterday I heard a speech by Arnold Schwarzenegger saying (not his exact words, but the same meaning):

"America should be the champion of freedom in the world, not the UN. If you think like me, then you are a republican."

I'd like to know what you guys think about that, especially the ones who are american and who will vote. Do some of you guys really think that a country should consider itself responsible for the freedom of other (sovereign) nations? I think it's anti-democratic and totalitarian (roman empire style), since those other countries and peoples don't vote for the US gov.

Bollocks - that's the Republican mindset not the Democrat mindset. Don't forget that the stereotype is of whiny liberals caring about other people, and of heartless republicans just in it for the money, and those cliches are there for a reason (every stereotype was grounded in truth).

My ass it ain't. For as long as I can remember, the Democrats have had this Robin Hood-ish attitude. Taking money from the rich and give it to the poor. It's pathetic that 40% of the population in the USA have to be the most whiniest, laziest, pieces of complete useless sh!t and all they care is getting money and sitting on their ass.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to discuss any forms of politics. They lose automatically.

Bollocks - that's the Republican mindset not the Democrat mindset. Don't forget that the stereotype is of whiny liberals caring about other people, and of heartless republicans just in it for the money, and those cliches are there for a reason (every stereotype was grounded in truth).

My ass it ain't. For as long as I can remember, the Democrats have had this Robin Hood-ish attitude. Taking money from the rich and give it to the poor. It's pathetic that 40% of the population in the USA have to be the most whiniest, laziest, pieces of complete useless sh!t and all they care is getting money and sitting on their ass.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to discuss any forms of politics. They lose automatically.

Same goes with idiots.

Same goes with idiots.

Zing! :shootem:

What's interesting, and what some don't know is that the issues of civil rights and the environment were picked up by the Republicans in the 40's and 50's. Now these are issues associated primarily with Democrats, not to say that conservatives are against these. They just tend to favor the status quo.

Finally, as can be deduced from Skythe's critique of 40% of the U.S. population in reference to the welfare mother's who parasite of the system, it's a tired and used argument. Conservatives have aruged this to death. We had welfare reform under Clinton, and the states were given the power to tailor their welfare programs how they wanted. The statistic we should be paying attention is the newly released Census Bureau stats which show that the number of Americans living in poverty jumped to 35.9 million, up 1.3 million from last year. In addition, those without healthcare is up to 45 million, up from 43.6 million in 2002.